All Images © 2010 Lori Andrews

Do not use these images without my written permission

Monday, June 7, 2010

The Breakfast Project




















 I have started a fun new project on flickr called- The Breakfast Project   Inspired by my Norwegian friend Astrid and her Dinner Project    It's only for a couple of weeks, but I figured it would be rather fun and turns out it is!  It is forcing me to consider the aesthetics of my morning meal a bit more.  Trust me, I often eat stuff that looks like a dog's breakfast because it's just a mash of leftovers from the night before.  If I do have one of those mornings, I promise to photograph it anyhow.  :)

7 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying your breakfast prosject a lot! And thanks for all the mentions about my dinner project :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I am enjoying your dinner project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously giggled at the term "Dog Breakfast"

    Looking forward to seeing your morning meals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's actually Dog's breakfast. I spelled it wrong. I have corrected it now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this project. I always eat the same thing for breakfast....

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh good. I used to eat the same thing all the time but once I went gluten free and clean I just liked the variety. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving this project!! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete